Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday, Beautiful Laura

Today is Laura's birthday. She was born on a Thursday at 10:16 (DST) in the evening at Clark Memorial Hospital. She weighed 7 pounds, 2 1/2 ounces, and was absolutely beautiful! I did not have an ultrasound, but I predicted that she was a girl AND that she would weigh 7 lbs, 2 1/2 ounces. How cool is that! Her birth was fairly easy and quick, considering the epidural they gave me did NOT work. I was ecstatic to have a little girl. She has given me so much joy!

My life has never been the same since that day 22 years ago. Little did I know then that I was going to raise her to be the most wonderful friend I could ever have imagined!

She visited this weekend, and we had a great time. I miss her a lot, but am so happy that she has found someone so perfect for her to share her life with in Michael.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

No comments: