Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer is OVER!

Today is my last day off for the summer. I start back to work tomorrow. Where has the time gone? This will be known as the "Summer of the Wedding" or "The Summer I could NOT sleep". I've been a nervous wreck about the wedding all summer. I cannot believe that it is 4 days away.

I'd like to give a message to all of you with younger kids.......... They will grow up much faster than you could ever imagine! "Older" people used to tell me this all the time when Nick & Laura were little, and it is something that I could never fully comprehend until the last few years.

Please remember us in your prayers this weekend! I want this wedding to be beautiful!

1 comment:

Hers and His said...

We are sooo excited about the wedding! We are very happy for Laura and Michael. Just take a deep breath and everything will be alright...at least that's what my Mom says when I'm stressed! :)